||2018-01-21 - 2018-12-12
|Runs during school holidays
|Related to WCED
Pupils have access to musical instruments, music and singing lessons, a meal, homework support, a social worker, and a safe space to spend their afternoons.
1. double bass, cello, violin, viola,
2. classical guitar, rock and jazz guitar, electric bass,
3. piano, accordion,
4. vocal training,
5. recorder, flute, clarinet and saxophone
6. drum kit, African instruments, marimbas, xylophones,
7. trumpet, trombone, euphonium, French horn
All pupils are involved in an ensemble: Junior or Senior Jazz bands, Brass Band, Djembe group, Children’s Choir, Rock Band and Orchestra. All pupils are offered workshops and regular performances.
100-300 - Learners
Programme Running Days & times at Centre
14:30:00 - 15:30:00